Bluetooth tire pressure sensor XGZP6812D is for high volume application at an affordable cost but perfect performance. Customized calibrations (e.g.pressure range etc.) are available.
BLUETOOTH TIRE PRESSURE SENSOR XGZP6812D ESSENTIAL DETAILS
|Product Category||Pressure Sensor|
|Model Number||As Order Guide|
|Output Type||I2C interface|
|Measured Media||Air or Non-corrosive Gas|
- Air pump, Inflator pump, White goods(e.g.washer), Heating, Ventilation, Air conditioning, Fire extinguisher, Filter detection, Industrial controls.
- Medical gas control system, Hospital beds, Massage device, Oil pressure, Engine control/manifold absolute pressure (MAP), Green gas( LPG and CNG) control and measurement, Tire pressure meter.
- Weather station and weather reporting device barometers, Altimeter, Drone, Sport and leisure equipment, Vacuum measurement, pneumatic device, GPS, Navigation.
Bluetooth tire pressure sensor XGZP6812D is a perfect silicon pressure sensor offering a ratiometric I2C interface for reading pressure over the specified full scale pressure span.
The XGZP6812D bluetooth tire pressure sensor incorporates a silicon piezoresistive pressure sensor die and an interior Application Specific Integrated Circuit(ASIC) in a small COB package.
The XGZP6812D bluetooth tire pressure sensor is fully calibrated and temperature compensated for offset, sensitivity, temperature and non-linearity, so XGZP6812D bluetooth tire pressure sensor satisfy the prefect repeatability, linearity, stability and sensibility, which can be applied directly in home appliances, consumer electronic, industry, automotive and other pneumatic devices etc.
ORDER GUIDE (100kPa=0.1MPa=1bar≈14.5PSI)
Note: Custom requirement or parameter, please consult CFSensor and comment custom code herewith Part number.
PRESSURE RANGE EXAMPLE
Please consult CFSensor whether required pressure range is under normal production before place order.
1. Unit conversion: 1000hPa=1000mbar≈750mmHg≈100kPa≈14.5PSI≈10mH2O≈1bar=0.1MPa;
2. Available for more custom pressure range e.g. 15～115kPa,75～325kPa etc,.
More information about bluetooth tire pressure sensor XGZP6812D, refer to Datasheet or contact CFSensor