- Automotive electronics such as fuel pressure, oil pressure, brake systems, etc.
- Air compressor, home appliance, etc.
- Water pressure testing for water pumps, fire fighting, diving, dams, etc.
- Oil, coal, high speed rail, electric power and other industrial fields.
- Various instruments and meters, like pressure transmitter meter.
Transmission fluid pressure sensor XGZP136 is oil-filled sensor that adopts MEMS piezoresistive pressure sensitive chip, which consists of an elastic membrane and four resistors integrated in the membrane. The four piezoresistors form a Wheatstone bridge structure, and when there is pressure acting on the elastic membrane the bridge will generate a voltage output signal that is linearly proportional to the applied pressure. The chip adopts SOI structure and can be used in high temperature field up to 180℃.
The transmission fluid pressure sensor XGZP136’s oil-filled core has good linearity, repeatability and stability, small temperature drift at zero and full scale, excellent anti-interference and anti-static capability, strong overload capability, high sensitivity, etc. It is convenient for users to debug for the output using op-amps or integrated circuits.
TRANSMISSION FLUID PRESSURE SENSOR XGZP136 ORDER GUIDE (100kPa=0.1MPa=1bar≈14.5PSI)
More information about transmission fluid pressure sensor XGZP136, refer to Datasheet or contact CFSensor