Wearable blood pressure sensor XGZP6839D is for high volume application at an affordable cost but perfect performance. Customized calibrations (e.g.pressure range etc.) are available.
WEARABLE BLOOD PRESSURE SENSOR XGZP6839D ESSENTIAL DETAILS
|Product Category||Pressure Sensor|
|Model Number||As Order Guide|
|Output Type||I2C interface|
|Measured Media||Air or Non-corrosive Gas|
- Medical&Healthy: e.g. ventilators, CPAP, NPWT, DVT, blood analysis, blood pressure monitoring, drug dosing, hospital beds, oxygen concentrators, patient monitoring, sleep apnea equipment, urine analyzers and wound therapy, breast pumps, massage device etc.
- Consumer&Household: e.g. Robot, UAV, wearable device, coffee makers, washing machines, vacuum cleaners, hand dryers, air pump, air beds etc.
- Industrial&Automation: e.g. HVAC, flow and liquid level measurement, process control and monitoring, life sciences, pressure switch and meter, IoT and automotive application etc.
Wearable blood pressure sensor XGZP6839D is a perfect silicon pressure sensor offering a digital I2C interface for reading pressure over the specified full scale pressure span, as well as ambient temperature measurement.
The XGZP6839D wearable blood pressure sensor incorporates a silicon piezoresistive pressure sensor die and an interior Application Specific Integrated Circuit(ASIC) in a small COB package.
The XGZP6839D wearable blood pressure sensor is fully calibrated and temperature compensated for offset, sensitivity, temperature and non-linearity, so XGZP6839D pressure sensor satisfy the prefect repeatability, linearity, stability and sensibility, which can be applied directly in medical care&health, home appliances, consumer electronic, industry, automotive and other pneumatic devices etc.
Custom requirement or parameter, please consult CFSensor and comment custom code herewith Part number.
PRESSURE RANGE EXAMPLE
Please consult CFSensor whether required pressure range is under normal production before place order.
1. Unit conversion: 1000hPa=1000mbar≈750mmHg≈100kPa≈14.5PSI≈10mH2O≈1bar=0.1MPa;
2. Available for more custom pressure range e.g. -7～7kPa, , 0-700kPa etc,.
More information about wearable blood pressure sensor XGZP6839D, refer to Datasheet or contact CFSensor